Mooloolaba Swim Festival
WHY CHOOSE THIS SWIM?
The Mooloolaba Swim Festival is a weekend of events in celebration of sand, surf and beach on the Sunshine Coast.
The programme of events offers a range of experiences, including ocean swims and paddling events that both elites and weekend paddlers will enjoy and community events that the whole family, of any age, can participate in.
An action-packed weekend on the Sunshine Coast awaits from sunrise to sunset.
WHAT DISTANCES ARE AVAILABLE?
- 300m (Junior)
WHAT ARE THE COURSES?
- 300m (Junior) – a circuit close to the finish area
- 800m (Junior) – swimmers walk half way along the beach and then swim back to the finish.
- 800m – as above
- 1.6km – starting at The Spit and then following an M-shaped course back to the finish at Mooloolaba SLSC.
- 2.5km – a point to point swim starting at Alexandra Headland and finishing at Mooloolaba Beach.
IS THERE A MINIMUM AGE?
- 300m (Junior) – 8 -16 years
- 800m (Junior) – 10 – 16 years
- 1.6km, 2.5km – 12 years
Are you looking for a social swim? Check out our Social Swim Calendar